Members of the Grant Professionals of Lower Hudson meet quarterly to discuss a different topic of interest to members. Meetings typically take place during the 3rd or 4th week January, April, July and October from 8:150-10:00am. (See below for upcoming meeting details.)
Meeting locations rotate and are announced via e-blast or on this
website. Past topics have included:
- Structuring Your Consulting Business
- Evaluations and the Role in Grant Writing
- Everything you Wanted to Know About Registering with the New York State Charities Bureau and Becoming a GPC (Grant Professionals Certification)
- Is Government Funding Right for You?
- Friendraising Before Fundraising
- Creating Compelling Budgets
- Demystifying the Foundation Directory Online
- How to Make a Grant Reviewer Exclaim “WOW!”
- On-line Grant Applications
- Writing a Winning Corporate Grant
- Telling your Story: Reaching the Hearts of Donors and Foundations through Grant Writing (ADO Workshop, Roundtable Discussion, Networking and Luncheon Panel)
- What Can You Learn From a 990?
- Mastering Logic Models
- Grant Challenges and how the experts handle them
- Cultivation: How to Build Lasting Relationships with Grant Makers
- Time and project Management Skills
- Grant Challenges and How the Experts Handle Them
- The Grant Writing - Social Media Connection
- Resources to make your job easier
- Online Applications
- Consolidated Funding Application/Process
- Ethics in Grantsmanship
- CDBG Funding
- Grant Seeking
- Measuring Impact
For topic, speaker and location information, call: (914) 248-1112.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Join us at our next meeting
Demystifying the Foundation
Presenter: Sharon Rothman, Business Librarian, White Plains Library
Wed., July 12, 2017
8:15 am – networking
8:45-9:45am – presentation/Q&A
350 Executive Blvd, Elmsford, NY
The meeting is free for members; non-members pay $25.
Not a member? See attached membership application.
Or GPLH will credit the guest fee toward your membership if you join within a few weeks of attending the meeting.
RSVP by Wednesday, July 19 to Carol Nordgren- at firstname.lastname@example.org
(O) 914-232-4952, (C) 914-815-5464
Please check back for program description.
About our Presenter:
Please check back for presenter bio.