- Flexible, meaningful opportunities are available to develop programs, set strategy and policy, assist with administrative functions, or share talents and skills. Whether you have a lot of time, or a little time, there are ways you can help.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Board of Directors service: Help shape the direction of GPLH by serving on the Board and heading up a committee. Board meetings take place via ZOOM. To volunteer for our Board, complete this form.
- Committee participation: Various committees can use additional help, such as our Program Committee and Membership Committee.
- Meet the Funders Panel committee: Assist with planning this bi-annual event, co-sponsored with the Association of Development Officers, where esteemed grant makers from the region discuss their views on philanthropy, grant making, relationship building, evaluations, and more.
- Volunteer your skills: Donate your talent for a one-time project.
To express your interest in volunteering, complete this form.
For further details on getting involved, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org