Benefits of Membership
For just $85 per year, members receive:
- Association with the premier grant writing education organization in the region.
- Seasoned professionals to answer your grant writing questions and provide guidance.
- Quarterly educational programs (webinars and meetings) that feature quality grant writing guest speakers.
- Exclusive access to a "members only" page on our our website where you can view past educational webinars.
- News of grant writing jobs and consulting opportunities.
- E-blasts on industry news, non-GPLH educational opportunities/conferences, survey results, and more.
- Inclusion in GPLH's preferred vendor list that is shared with callers seeking a writer.
- Extensive networking opportunities with other grant writers (e.g. quarterly meetings, GPLH CONNECTION bi-monthly conference calls, annual cocktail party).
- Opportunity to participate in our internship program.
- Scholarship opportunities for educational enrichment.
Membership & Registration Details
Annual membership runs from Jan. 1 - Dec. 31. Group memberships are for up to 3 members.
Regular full-year membership (1/1 – 12/31)
- Individual: $85
- Group: $255
Mid-Year Registration: Register after 7/1
- Individual: $50 - Use discount code: Mid Year 35
- Group: $135 - Use discount code: Mid Year 120
There is an option to invoice yourself. Make your check out to GPLH and mail to: Fiona Matthews, 26 Evergreen Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591. During registration, click on invoice rather than the PayPal/credit card option.
For information about Membership, contact our Co-President, Lydia Howie: HowieMarketing1@gmail.com or 914-248-1112.