Benefits of Membership
For just $85 per year, members receive:
- Association with the premier grant writing education organization in the region.
- Seasoned professionals to answer your grant writing questions and provide guidance.
- Quarterly educational programs (webinars and meetings) that feature quality grant writing guest speakers.
- Exclusive access to a "members only" page on our our website where you can view past educational webinars.
- News of grant writing jobs and consulting opportunities.
- E-blasts on industry news, non-GPLH educational opportunities/conferences, survey results, and more.
- Inclusion in GPLH's preferred vendor list that is shared with callers seeking a writer.
- Extensive networking opportunities with other grant writers (e.g. quarterly meetings, GPLH CONNECTION bi-monthly conference calls, annual cocktail party).
- Opportunity to participate in our internship program.
- Scholarship opportunities for educational enrichment.
Membership & Registration Details
Annual membership runs from Jan. 1 - Dec. 31. Group memberships are for up to 3 members.
Regular full-year membership (1/1 – 12/31)
- Individual: $85 (Until 2/28/20 pay only $60 by using discount code Early Bird 25)
- Group: $255 (Until 2/28/20 pay only $155 by using discount code Early Bird 100)
Future Member/Friend of GPLH (1/1 – 12/31) - FREE
You will only receive notices of our events and no other benefits.
There is an option to invoice yourself. Make your check out to GPLH and mail to our Treasurer: Deborah Brown, 165 Grand Street, Newburgh, NY 12550. When completing the registration form below, click on invoice rather than the PayPal/credit card option.
For information about Membership, contact our Member Services Chair Lydia Howie: HowieMarketing1@gmail.com or 410-275-4457.