Deep Dive into Federal Grants: A Sink-Proof Way to Win!
Thursday, November 18, 12 pm
Speaker: Tracey Diefenbach, GPC
Assistant Director, Assel Grant Services joined by Michelle Dykes-Anderson, an expert in federal education grants
Join us! This webinar will offer an in-depth presentation on federal grants including:
- Examining some major trends in federal funding
- Finding appropriate grant opportunities
- Reading and understanding federal RFP guidelines and requirements, including addressing evidence-based requirements
- Creating federal planning approaches
About Tracey Diefenbach, GPC:
Tracey has sixteen years of grant writing, research, and management experience. She has written and reviewed numerous federal, state, foundation, corporation, and local grants focused on youth development, education, homelessness, mental health, mentoring, and a variety of other fields within human services.
Tracey is a Grant Professional Association Approved Trainer, and a program committee member of the Grant Professionals Association in St. Louis. She has successfully secured over $39 million in grant funding since 2005.
- 11:45 AM: Announcements & Networking
- Non-members: $25
- Members: FREE! Join GPLH today and attend this event for free!
Zoom Link will be sent to registrants the day before the event.
*Members can also attend our regular Members-Only Grant Connections Calls. (Next Call is December 1 at 9:30 am.)