The Association of Development Officers has graciously agreed to offer discounted tickets to GPLH members for their Annual Philanthropy Awards Breakfast, which will be held on March 4, 2020 at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown.
Join us as we salute the 2020 Philanthropy Award honorees, recognize their efforts to make our community a better place and celebrate their extraordinary contributions.
The 2020 Honorees are:
- Outstanding Board: Ossining Children’s Center Board Of Directors
- Corporate Partners: Shake Shack
- Fundraising Professional: Ann Fabrizio, ArtsWestchester
- Peter J. Gallagher Award For Leadership and Service: Adam Kintish, M&T Bank
- Youth In Philanthropy: Matthew Pasquale, Founder, Autism Awareness Club
GPLH members have been offered tickets at the special ADO rate of $75 This is a $25 savings on the non-profit rate and a $50 savings on the business rate.
To receive this discount:
There will be a GPLH table at the breakfast. To be seated at our table, include a note with your RSVP card. If purchasing tickets online, add your request to the “Company” field of the online form. Please also send an email to email@example.com so we can be sure you’re added to our table.