The GPLH Board of Directors is a talented, dedicated group of professionals who volunteer their time to ensure that GPLH is a vibrant and effective organization that brings benefits and enrichment to our members.
We are proud to announce our 2023 GPLH Board of Directors (* = new to the Board this year):
- Alison Paul, Co-President
- Deborah Brown, Co-President
- Maureen Fox, Vice President and Programs
- *Maddy Schiering, Treasurer
- Joanne Stewart, Secretary and founding Board member
- *Sheba Abrahaim, Membership
- Lisa Keogh, Fundraising and founding Board member
- Jill Levey, Membership
- Michelle Nepton, Programs
- Laura Newman, Communications/Outreach and Social Media
- Carol Nordgren, Job Bank
- Sherry Rose, Membership
- Eric Roth, Internship/Mentoring
- John Scuderi, Communications/Newsletter
Immediate Past President: Nancy Keane
Learn more about our Board members here.
There’s always room for more talented and dedicated people! If you have interest in learning more about serving on the GPLH Board, or if you’d like to volunteer your time and talents to help as a committee member, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.