The GPLH Board of Directors is a talented, dedicated group of professionals who volunteer their time to ensure that GPLH is a vibrant and effective organization that brings benefits and enrichment to our members.
We are proud to announce our 2021 GPLH Board of Directors:
Starting with our Executive Committee, all of whom are returning Board members:
- Nancy Keane, Co-President
- Alison Paul, Co-President
- Deborah Brown, Vice President and Treasurer
- Joanne Stewart, Secretary
This year, we are excited to announce we have been able to expand our Board, thanks to the following individuals who have agreed to serve for the first time in 2021:
- Maureen Fox; Programs Co-Chair
- Brian A. Kane, Communications Chair
- Jill Levey, Membership Co-Chair
- Michelle Nepton, Programs Co-Chair
- Eric Roth; Internship/Mentoring Chair
- John Scuderi; Membership Co-Chair
We are also grateful to the following returning Board members:
- Barbara Cervoni, Website Chair
- Steve Densmore, Public Relations Chair
- Lydia Howie, founding President and Fundraising Co-Chair
- Terri Eberle Katz, Social Media Chair
- Lisa Keogh, founding Board member and Fundraising Co-Chair
- Carol Nordgren, Job Bank Chair.
Learn more about our Board members here.
There’s always room for more talented and dedicated people! If you have interest in learning more about serving on the GPLH Board, or if you’d like to volunteer your time and talents in any way, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more, send an email to email@example.com.