As a 501 C 6 membership organization, your support of the Grant Professionals of Lower Hudson is considered a trade/business deduction on your federal income tax return.
We graciously accept the following gifts:
* SPONSORSHIPS OF OUR MEET THE FUNDERS PANEL DISCUSSION – GPLH hosts an annual Meet the Funders event. We offer sponsorships, which offset event expenses.
* SPONSORSHIPS OF OUR QUARTERLY WORKSHOPS – GPLH hosts four quarterly education events annually. We welcome a $100 donation to offset the cost of refreshments for one event.
* SPACE DONATION – GPLH seeks free space to hold our quarterly education meetings in.
* GIFTS-IN-KIND - Gifts and services given in-kind (e.g. printing, graphic design, giveaways) are a practical way to support GPLH. GPLH truly appreciates gifts that make our job easier or supplement our operating budget.
Flexible, meaningful opportunities are available to develop programs, set strategy and policy, assist with administrative functions, or share talents and skills. Volunteer opportunities Include:
* Boards of Directors Service – Help shape the direction of GPLH,. serve on the board or head up a committee. Currently, we are seeking a Membership Chair and Social Media Chair.
* Meet the Funders Panel Discussion Committee – Assist with planning this annual event, co-sponsored with the Association of Development Officers, in which esteemed grant makers from the region discuss their views on philanthropy, grant making, relationship building, evaluations, and more.
* Programming Committee – We can always use help finding and securing future topics and speakers.
* Volunteer your skills! – Use your talents to help advance the field of grant writing. Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Website – Looking for someone to maintain our website.
For further details on our sponsorship opportunities or to volunteer, please contact GPLH President Joanne Stewart at 914.763.8856.